Senior Financial Controller (m/f) - AS1581
Our client, a leading international commercial group looks for its Luxembourg operations to recruit a
Senior Financial Controller (m/f)
Reporting to the Head of Controlling, you will assist on the control of the group of companies' cost accounting and budgetary control system, including analysis of all variances and preparation of financial information for planning, controlling and forecasting.
- You have a Degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have at least 5 years relevant and successful experience in Controlling in an industrial and/or commercial company. An experience as Plant/Industrial Controller is considered a plus.
- You have a strong command of English and Italian. Knowledge of other European languages is considered an advantage.
- Open-minded, you have a strong sense of professionalism and integrity and commitment.
- You have IT skilled with Excel and Database management and reporting systems.
- Excellent communicator, you interact and negotiate at all levels.
- Result-driven, dynamic and flexible personality, you are willing to work in a highly demanding and challenging international environment.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and markets is considered a plus.
This will notably include:
- Oversee the products financial performance to ensure compliance with related contracts and their correct accounting reporting
- Preparation of periodic management accounts (monthly and yearly), budgets and forecasts
- Investigation and explanation of all performances variances
- Review and analyse products cost components according to primary goals and identify possible opportunities to reduce costs and increase efficiencies
- Review and validation of transfer prices and assist on the implementation and maintenance of a transfer price database
- Maintenance of product's procedure manuals
- Review of inter-company and third party contractual agreements and analysis of their financial impact, working closing with the Business Contract Officers.
- Pro-actively reviewing and recommending areas for improvement of site financial performance
- Continuous assist on review, standardize and improve the business controlling processes and update of internal controls
- Participation in various project teams (i.e.: ERP implementations)
Assist the Head of Controlling and the CFO on all other matters as
We offer you :
- A permanent contract;
- A salary in line with your education and experience;
- 13 Months, lunch vouchers (10,80€);
- A complementary health insurance:
- A challenging job in an international group.