Corporate Sustainability Advisor M/F/X - based in Luxembourg. - AS1679
Our client, a leading advisory firm specialized in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Responsible Investment (ESG) in Luxembourg with more than 10 years' experience in multi-sectors by international leader corporations, is recruiting a
Corporate Sustainability Advisor M/F/X - based in Luxembourg.
- Master's degree in law, economics, finance or engineering with a specialization in sustainable development;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a consulting firm specialized in sustainable development;
- International experience is desirable
- Knowledge of sustainable development norms and standards: GRI, SASB, Integrated reporting, TCFD, CDP, SDGs, rating agencies, labels;
- Knowledge of European regulations: Corporate Social Reporting (CSRD) and Corporate Social Due Diligence (CS3D) is essential, EU Taxonomy;
- Bilingual English-French (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of analysis tools (Excel) and presentation tools (PowerPoint)
- Spirit of initiative and teamwork, collective intelligence is your engine of innovation;
- Solution-oriented, you have a good sense of customer relations;
- Organized and structured, quality is your priority for satisfaction.
As a member of the "Corporate Sustainability" team within the "Operations" department, you will be involved in the management and implementation of ESG criteria integration missions in the decision-making models and operational systems of their client organizations.
As such, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Identification and analysis of the financial and non-financial impacts of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues on the value chain;
- Definition of transition strategies and trajectories in line with stakeholders' expectations;
- Assistance in non-financial reporting in compliance with the CSRD and international reporting standards;
- Facilitating workshops and training on sustainable and responsible development for organizations.
Throughout your experience, you will actively contribute to the development of their offer and its visibility on the market, by sharing expertise publications.
You will have access to their center of expertise, which is rich, diversified and conducive to collaborations between the teams and partners.
While developing your skills, my client offers you a unique place of professional achievement, based on strength of commitment, benevolence and collective intelligence.