Partnership Management Officer (m/f) - AS1655
For a Worldwide Leading Pharmaceutical Group, we are now recruiting for the international operations office, which is based in Luxembourg
Partnership Management Officer (m/f)
The position is based in Luxembourg and requires a valid work permit for Luxembourg.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Law
- Perfect command of English and Italian is recommended and the knowledge of French, German or any other language is considered as an asset
- A working experience of 2 to 3 years in an equivalent role is preferable
- Good knowledge of license agreements, preferably in the pharmaceutical field
- Proactive, flexible as well as excellent analytical and writing skills
- You like working with figures and demonstrate good communication and organizational abilities
- You had international exposure during your studies or professional career and willing to travel when needed
The job consists in managing a portfolio of license agreements which represent the company's core business.
To that end, the candidate will first develop a sound knowledge of all the agreements he is responsible for.
He will prepare analysis and ensure the respect of the company's contractual obligations as well as their timely implementation worldwide in close cooperation with other departments of the company (including Finance and Legal departments).
He will also coordinate the multidisciplinary activities involved in the performance of these agreements and ensure the link between the company and its partners; he will search, collect and consolidate information and economic data.
Once acquired a sufficient level of seniority and experience, the candidate will actively participate to the negotiation of the agreements and will be the global responsible person for the license relationships related to his products portfolio, acting as the contact person for the products in the interest of the Group.
A stimulating environment
An international position in an out-performing group, yet human-sized work environment
A permanent contract under Luxembourg law with a compensation package commensurate with experience