Legal Automation Officer (M/F) - AS1663
· Strong understanding of legal contract automation software such as Contract Express (or similar) and experience implementing these tools.
· Experience working in a legal environment is a plus.
· Ability to work independently and as a cohesive member of a team.
· Effective personal organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to learn new skills in a short period of time. Ability to translate functional
issues and questions into application solutions.
· Ability to work under pressure, follow tight timescales with a sense of urgency, juggle multiple demands, organize and prioritize workloads.
· Language skills: fluent in French and English
· Automation of various legal documents according to respective needs of the different teams. You will be assisted by lawyers and knowledge teams but a legal background is considered a plus.
· Support the operational deployment of automation software (e.g. Contract Express). This includes, assisting with the governance and monitoring of those solutions, manage the automation work pipeline as well as provide continued support for automation users, training, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades of automated documentation.
· Analyse and make creative suggestions to enhance the quality and efficiency of legal documentation using automation.
· Actively promoting the use of document automation within the firm through demonstrations and creation of promotional materials.
Our client offers you:
· A full and attractive salary package
· Challenging responsibilities in skilled international team
· Join an international Law firm